Thursday, February 11, 2010

Someone knocked me over the head with a large frozen sausage that almost split my skull. Has anyone ever?

suffered a knockwurst than this?Someone knocked me over the head with a large frozen sausage that almost split my skull. Has anyone ever?
Sounds like a bunch of Bologna to me. You were probably being a Hot dog about something. I took a shot to the tip of my Salami one time that jarred me all the way up to my Kielbasa's. As a matter of fact you kinda sound like a whinny Brat wurst than anything right now. Find you a Sweet Hot Italian and go get smoked up. It will make you feel better.Someone knocked me over the head with a large frozen sausage that almost split my skull. Has anyone ever?
I never sausage a question on Y!A before. You've really brat your A game! Maybe next time you could post a few links for more information about sausage.
NO but someone slipped me a chitterling and i was sick to my gut for a while. I should know better than to eat a pigs intestine cause it dont do mine any good.
What was petruding out of your skull when this happened.
Ahahahaha very clever.





Someone once threw a lemon at me.





I've been pretty bitter about it since.





;)
hee hee hee you are too funny.. Now this is one of your best.... Have a good week and I look foward to some more funnies... Grant m
You're not the first to get slapped with a salami, my friend.
frozen sausage, LMAO...thats like being hit w/ an erect penis
lol that is a good one dude
What a Hot Dog Question....!!
it really almost split your skull?wow,i didnt know frozen sausage can do that.holy cow.
no, lol





hope ur ok....pppffffff
鈥斺€斺€斺€斺€斺€?麓 炉/)


鈥斺€斺€斺€斺€?-/鈥?/


鈥斺€斺€斺€斺€?/鈥?/


鈥斺€斺€?-/麓炉/'--'/麓炉`鈥


鈥斺€斺€?/'/--/鈥?/鈥?-/篓炉\


鈥斺€?-('(鈥斺€斺€? 炉~/'--')


鈥斺€斺€擻鈥斺€斺€斺€?'鈥?-/


鈥斺€斺€?'\'鈥斺€斺€斺€擾-
鈥斺€斺€斺€斺€斺€?麓 炉/)


鈥斺€斺€斺€斺€?-/鈥?/


鈥斺€斺€斺€斺€?/鈥?/


鈥斺€斺€?-/麓炉/'--'/麓炉`鈥


鈥斺€斺€?/'/--/鈥?/鈥?-/篓炉\


鈥斺€?-('(鈥斺€斺€? 炉~/'--')


鈥斺€斺€擻鈥斺€斺€斺€?'鈥?-/


鈥斺€斺€?'\'鈥斺€斺€斺€擾-

No comments:

Post a Comment