Sunday, February 7, 2010

Should I stretch every day if I'm learning to do a split?

I stretch everyday cuz im learning to do a split but every day when i do go to start stretching my muscles still feel tender from the stretching i did the day before.


I was just wondering that if my muscles are tender should I keep streching or should I give my hamstrings a days rest or so.Should I stretch every day if I'm learning to do a split?
yes, you should stretch every day or night. especially after you exercise so your muscles do not get tight. don't stretch too much, though. if you keep stretching every night, you will get your splits within a few months.Should I stretch every day if I'm learning to do a split?
well if you are just starting to do splits.. yes but it is best if you do it everyday with out forcing your muscles a lot.. the hurting part is normal that means they are working ...
yes

No comments:

Post a Comment