Thursday, February 11, 2010

Desktop background split into several images? how do I make it one big one again?

I peaced my house for a couple months and when I got back my sister or parents had changed something so that whenever I go to set a picture as the background, it shows a whole bunch of the picture in squares, I only want one big one not a bunch of small ones. how does I changed dat back?Desktop background split into several images? how do I make it one big one again?
control panel, display, desktop, then on the right ';position'; should be ';stretch'; then hit apply.Done.Desktop background split into several images? how do I make it one big one again?
You have it set as ';tile'; you need to set the postion to ';Stretch';.
Right click on your desktop go to properties then desktop. On the right there should be a box that says position. Choose stretch or center NOT tiled
Right-click on the desktop...Go to Properties...Go to Desktop...Change the Position to Center (instead of Tile).

No comments:

Post a Comment