Wednesday, February 10, 2010

How do i set my Windows Live Messenger so my contact list is split into Online contacts & Offline?

on the older MSN messenger this could easily be done but now i cant find the option??How do i set my Windows Live Messenger so my contact list is split into Online contacts %26amp; Offline?
Hey there;


Well it depends which version of MSN you have, though if you have the latest one, here's how to do so:


Click on your display name on the general messenger window and click on options. Then click on the ';Layout'; tab on the left of the pop-up window that comes up. Down the bottom there should be a box which you can tick saying ';Show offline contacts in a separate category';





Hope this helped.


xxHow do i set my Windows Live Messenger so my contact list is split into Online contacts %26amp; Offline?
click ';change contact list layout, on the left hand side of the contact list thing same line as the search thingie, then on the thing that pops up theres checky box thingie at the bottom that says organize contacts by, and then click online status
  • myspace co uk
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment