Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Who is surprised that Pamela Anderson and Kid Rock are splitting?

OMG- what a shocker-lol. Pamela Anderson and Kid Rock are splitting up. Are U shocked or NOT?Who is surprised that Pamela Anderson and Kid Rock are splitting?
I am totally not shocked...They always do dumb or should I say spontaneous things so when they got married I wasn't shocked and now that they're getting divorced I still not surprise but if she was to say that she doesn't have implants then I would be shocked, hahaha.....Who is surprised that Pamela Anderson and Kid Rock are splitting?
not a shocker at all.......my shock was ryan phillipe and reese witherspoon.........but pam has been in and out of relationships forever.........
I'm still on the floor.....I've fallen...and I can't get up..hahahaha
Do you really care?
I am not shocked. They are the kind of people that will break up a lot. I can't realy explain it but they are.
No not at all
Not that shocked but they still make a cute couple
predictable though!!
Not.
I am neither shocked or interested.
nope
Not in the least little bit....
I'm surprised the marriage lasted 4 months. Impressive I would say.
Not at all. Pam should have seen it coming... she's not getting any younger, you know.
A little bit. They were together for quite a while before they married, so I am surprised it happened this soon.
not me!
No. Not at all. I was reading this news from yahoo entertainment and I didn't get frantic at all. Usually when I read the fresh news from Madonna or Whitney Houston (my 2 favorites women in this world) I get feverish all over. Pam divorce is like a part of Hollywood long time trend of getting married shortly then ciao ciao. Look at britney and K-Fed. What the hell is that?
I'm not surprised at all. Not shocked at all.
No. Most of these 'celebs' are constantly getting together and breaking up.. this was no different.
I'm not shocked they are divorcing....I just thought they would make it to at least a year before divorcing.

No comments:

Post a Comment