Thursday, February 11, 2010

Would you have split the money on Big Brother last night ?

I am glad the girls split, if it is was Rex I would have stole the money because I think he would have too. I would have rather had nothing than for him to have £50,000 lol xWould you have split the money on Big Brother last night ?
yes i'm glad they split the money. i knew lisa would but i wernt sure on sara.


i would of split and like you i wouldn't of if it was with Rex. like he needs the money anyways :-)Would you have split the money on Big Brother last night ?
Definately. You have to really, i knew they would have done. But im sure you're right, if Rex was up he would have chose 'Take'. The greedy bugger that he is. They were the best 2 for it really. I was so happy for them. It proves they do trust each other and are genuine!
Haha nope i wouldn't of split the money.


If the other person had stolen and i'd split,i'd look a total loser.


If i'm going away with nothing,then they are to.








Mine?





http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind…





Thankyou.
yes -unlike Greedy Mo or Rex





(that would have been one to watch -the two of them deciding whether to share or not -talking about it then agreeing to share - then both stitching the other up - and both losing the lot! Justice)
I feel like splitting someones lip does that count.
No I wouldn't-its a game show-everyone for themselves
Split!!!:) xx
yes i would have but i wouldnt have wanted to :P lol x
I think they did right to share
i wouldnt have. i came to win, if theres a chance of that not happening, then get some money out of it
I would of burst through the fire exit door like lisa did with the 50,000 under my armpit.





Now you see me Now you don't
yes....
:O


I missed last nights episode!!


what happend?!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment