Thursday, February 11, 2010

How can I get myself to do the splits?

I have REALLY long legs and I'm super skinny so I don't know why I can't do them.


And I do palates all the time and stretch and stuff but it doesn't help.How can I get myself to do the splits?
Having long legs and being skinny doesnt make the slightest bit of difference to how flexible you are. You need to not only be stretching but be stretching in the correct places to learn to do the splits. Just keep trying, every day, for months and months and you should find yourself getting a little bit closer each week.


You could also get a friend to push GENTLY on you legs as you lie on your back to increase the stretch (youtube has some useful instructional videos).


There is no easy or fast way to learn this.How can I get myself to do the splits?
There's nothing wrong with you. It can takes years and years of practice and stretching. Stretch everyday, hold it against a wall, and soon it will come i promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment