Thursday, February 11, 2010

Is there a product that could take off split ends?

Well im going to stop straightning my hair so i could take off my split ends and i have a lot. I want to take them off and get healthy hair again so it could grow long. Is there like a shampoo or something that takes off the slit ends without cutting my hair???Is there a product that could take off split ends?
conditioner ';hides'; the split ends but they will pop back after u wash the hair and it doesnt always hide them all. getting a trim- just 1/4 and inch taken off- will do the trick and use a deep conditioner. dont use heat styling when u dont have to and prevent breakage byt braiding ur hair when u go to bed and dont tug ponytail holders out of ur hair.Is there a product that could take off split ends?
of course!


after bleaching my hair like 3 times i went to sallys %26amp; bought Colorful Neutral Protein Filler.


%26amp; i used it for 3 days my hair is shinny, i have hardly ANY spilt ends. it totally worked for me :D

Report Abuse



Sadly no. Science has not found a way to make the split hair cuticles ';stick'; back to the rest of the hair they belong to. Until then, the only product you can buy is scissors. :( If you cut off the split it will not split even further, which is all you can hope for.





When science DOES figure this one out, I would be willing to pay quite a lot for whatever they invent -- and I'd fight people to be at the front of the line too. ;)
their ISN't a product that can take off split ends but their are products to prevent them from being so bad or soften them....the ONLY way to stop them is by trimming your hair....try hot oil treatment if you want really nice and healthy hair (you did not say if you where black or white...if you are white i think that you all can still do the same thing)
yesss.. try pantene restoritives shampoo and conditioner. i straighten my hair almost everyday and my ends were really bad. but then i tried this stuff and its worked amazing. my split ends literally disppeared!





try it!
if you use conditionar.... that will worka nd you can still staighten your hair








but i would get your hair cut first
No the only way to really get rid of them is by cutting them off.
ummm bed hair products i think...its a pink one i think i forgot just read the thingy lol
  • myspace co uk
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment