Wednesday, February 10, 2010

How do I train to do the splits?

I would like to do a strip tease for my fiance for our anniversary and I want to know what I can to increase my flexibility. Any personal trainers, please help! I do work out like 3-4 days a week and any machines i can use at the gym (Xsport) would be helpful.





Thanks!!!How do I train to do the splits?
OK well, I can help you with this one. I can do the splits all the way and this is what I do. Pretend like you are proposing, like go down on one knee. Then, stretch your back leg out and slowly sink down into the stretch. Do it on both sides.How do I train to do the splits?
In the source is a link to a question similar to yours so you can get a lot of really good answers!





You should stretch lightly before forcing your body to do anything extreme.





Warm up firstly.. I suggest like 20 mins of cardio to get your body warmed up. And also the room should be warm.. when actually doing a split, holding the position for 30 seconds will allow you to maintain the level of stretch that you have and holding it for 60 seconds will help you to increase it.





Practice everyday too if you are really serious about this. Good luck..
I do martial arts and if you lived in L.A. i would absolutely help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment