Thursday, February 11, 2010

What is a split pot (I think thats what you call it) in Texas hold em?

Can someone explain to me what this is because it is the only part of the game I don't understand?What is a split pot (I think thats what you call it) in Texas hold em?
A split pot happens when as said the hands of two or more players are tied in value and these hands make us the best hand.





This happens most often when people have weak kickers and the board is all high card or the board pairs giving both players two pair, and when the board plays.What is a split pot (I think thats what you call it) in Texas hold em?
Both players have equal hands and the pot is devided (split) between them.
Any number of players that have the same Hand ranking split the pot, so they each get an equal amount.





Or you could play another way. If players have equal hands, the one with the highest kicker wins the whole pot.
  • myspace co uk
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment