Thursday, February 11, 2010

Can I know the tips to buy a split air conditioner?

For my new flat in Chennai, I wish to buy split air conditioner. How to go about it, which brand is good and economical, what care to be taken in installation, will someone pl guide me. Also, if the kitchen is open, should I put split AC in dining hall which is attached to kitchen. Can I know the sites where I can find all these details..Can I know the tips to buy a split air conditioner?
Ahh someone from India


.


The same rule of thumb goes for all countries on the planet


.


Look for the sales and look at the unit that is for sale and wonder why


Most times it is cause it is a hard to sell one


.


You get what you pay for buy cheep get cheep


.


And then look at the one that is a little more expensive and you can not go wrong


.


I don't care what one brand you buy one factory makes more than one brand of unit so what you see on the stores shelves all come from the same factory


.


Stores get better prices when they do this


.


So just pick out one you like that is in your budget and will fit the window


.


We have done this type of search and buy for near on 45 years and have not gone wrong yet


.


You like it buy it


If you can afford it Can I know the tips to buy a split air conditioner?
1) fix ur budget


2)think of the brand which u would like to buy


3)think which 1 to buy according to the room size.(0.75,1.0,1.5,2 tone)


4)i think u should go 4 L.G,O GENERAL,VOLTAS these r the best brand, i own L.G 1.5 Tone and its working nice and the service provided buy them is also good and even u get 3 services free [ 2-dry,1-wash].


5)it also has many modles.



just google'; split a/c'; lots of info there

No comments:

Post a Comment