Sunday, February 7, 2010

Is it possible for Stretch marks to split open and if so why?

I was taking a shower tonight and noticed that on my inner thigh right over my stretch marks there was a bloody looking thing i cleaned up up it is still blood red but it looks like it split open and i want to know what are the possible reasons whyIs it possible for Stretch marks to split open and if so why?
thats interesting let me know if you find out i wanna know what would cause that too ive never heard of that.Is it possible for Stretch marks to split open and if so why?
you might move a lot.. that's why..


consult with dermatologists... it's dangerous.. you might get infection..


to make the stretch marks gone, use MILK GOAT CREAM with GAMAT. or aloe vera...
ooouch ive never heard or seen anything like it when u find out let me kno cuz i wud like to see
  • myspace co uk
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment