Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Me and my bestfriend splitting apart?

ever since me and my bestfriend went to highschool. She is like my bestfriend and i dont want to lose her we are always hanging out she lives right under me. She always gets mad or an attuitude when i do something. i give her one to. just tell me how i can save us from stop being friendsMe and my bestfriend splitting apart?
Yes, I quite agree with Grace.


People do change in high school, and if anyone says otherwise it's complete rubbish.


I think that right now you need to focus on finding friends that are involved in what your'e involved in.


However, if you're REALLY set on this girl, you need to make a point of being nice to her and not having an attitude. Just chat with her!





Cheers.


xx





Me and my bestfriend splitting apart?
Everyone changes in high school. I learned that last year. But then I made new friends. I don't know any adults who are still friends with people from middle school. (Acquaintances, sure, but not friends.) So my advice is to make new friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment