Thursday, February 11, 2010

How do you get rid of sores on the split of your lips?

for some reason, I have these sores on the crease of my lips


they hurt realy bad


and its from having like dry lips to long (even though I don't)


Ive tried everything to keep them from getting worse and it doesn't go away


Their painful and annoying


please helpHow do you get rid of sores on the split of your lips?
You may have a vitamin deficiency or you may have Herpes Simplex I. See a doc.How do you get rid of sores on the split of your lips?
See a doctor... you have a vitamin deficiency... it's one of the vitamines that are usually added to enriched bread, niacin, riboflavin or iron but I don't remember which one. If you haven't been eating white bread, then that is what you are probably missing.





I have seen a lot of these types of vitamin deficiencies in the third world where breads are made by the local baker or made at home and then taken to the local baker for baking... the breads lack the added minerals so people develop all kinds of vitamin problems.
best see the doc but zinc cream is extreamly good for sore cracked dry skin.....

No comments:

Post a Comment