Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Our school district is splitting up the 6th, 7th, and 8th grades...?

Our school district is splitting up the 6ty, 7th, and 8th grade. The part that stinks is two of my absolute best and closest friends are going to one school, and I'm going to the other. There's a boy involved of course, and guess where he's going? The school that I'm not. When we talked about it he said, '; I'm going to miss poking you';. Well, that doesn't make me feel better. It's just that we don't hang out as much as we used to and I'm really upset about this. People just don't understand how much it stinks. What to do?Our school district is splitting up the 6th, 7th, and 8th grades...?
I understand how you feel. Is there a way you can petition the school district to allow you to go to that other school? That would be one option.Our school district is splitting up the 6th, 7th, and 8th grades...?
hmmm....nothing you can do as far as school is concerned. maybe hang out more out of school.

No comments:

Post a Comment