Wednesday, February 10, 2010

How do i protect my hair from split ends when i straighten my hair everyday?

i straighten my hair every day and it makes me have split ends easier, is there any product that can help my hair less prone to split ends?How do i protect my hair from split ends when i straighten my hair everyday?
Use a thermal protectant like Farouk Biosilk Silk Therapy, Farouk CHI Silk Infusion. Personally, I prefer a product that Framesi makes called WIO Strait Balm. And I hope you are using a flat iron with ceramic plates instead of metal ones. The CHI flat iron is a good ceramic flat iron and you can get the original CHI for less than $100.How do i protect my hair from split ends when i straighten my hair everyday?
Just use CHI Silk Infusion stuff that you can buy at Regis or Trade Secrets and then when you flat iron your hair instead of flipping your ends out or straight down when you reach the bottom of your hair just flip it in as if you we're using a curling iron because that reduces split ends.
Marc Anthony Heat Protectent Spray works well.
use heat protection hairspray. it will help your split ends. hope i helped.
I use Nexxus Heat Protex spray. It protects your hair when you use a flat iron.
  • myspace co uk
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment