Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Is My Chemical Romance Splitting Up After UK Tour?

Please answer my friend kind of adores them and its very important for her to find out.x thanks =DIs My Chemical Romance Splitting Up After UK Tour?
OK SERIOUSLY no way is that happening I dont know what I would do if that happened. so no no no it is not happening omgIs My Chemical Romance Splitting Up After UK Tour?
no they are not gerad said after the UK tour that they were going back home, write some more music and start touring again.

Report Abuse



i hope not!!!!
NO
I doubt it....because they are touring in the US in march
I HOPE NOT! I'm sorry i couldn't answer your question, but I couldn't help but read it after I saw ';My Chemical Romance';.


I Am Obsessed.
I think it's a big rumor. Go to mychemicalromance.com and see if they have anything there. :D
RUMOR!! they wouldnt have a big carrer after they split! if they did them they wouldnt have many fanes eaither
oh?


they are too adorable to be splitted up. it ust be a rumor.it cant be..
THEY BETTER NOT SPLIT UP I LOVE THAM I DONT THINK THEY WILL THEY HAVE TO MANY FANS WHO LOVE THEM
Nope MCR aren't going anywhere, I read in spin magazine that they are only gonna split up when their music no longer saves the fans lives and makes fans wanna do the opposite, and as far as I remember their music is still saving lives so you and your friend have nothing to worry about :D
I hope so.





anybody notice how much they try to base there band off of Smashing Pumpkins. hell even the singer is trying to look like the singer of smashing pumpkins.

No comments:

Post a Comment